1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
3 Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.
6 Then God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.” 7 Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven. So the evening and the morning were the second day.
9 Then God said, “Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear”; and it was so. 10 And God called the dry land Earth, and the gathering together of the waters He called Seas. And God saw that it was good.
11 Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb that yields seed, and the fruit tree that yields fruit according to its kind, whose seed is in itself, on the earth”; and it was so. 12 And the earth brought forth grass, the herb that yields seed according to its kind, and the tree that yields fruit, whose seed is in itself according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. (Genesis 1:1-12 NKJV)
So today’s sermon focused on these opening verses of the Bible. I hope that I am able to tie it together as aptly as it was explained in church.
- When God does a thing, it has to be praised. In His saying “it was good” He was blessing everything he created, except for one: the firmament.
- Ephesians 2:1-2  As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins,  in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient.
- When Adam and Eve sinned they surrendered their power and Satan is named the prince of the air. God allowed this so that his mercy would bless us through salvation. God, of course knows that we would and will sin because he created us.
- Madeà biologically made, of our parents, of the earth. Createdà to take out of nothing and be made into something. We were created before we were made, of God. (see Eccl. 7) God created us in His image so we are full of potential, but since we are in bodies of the earth, we may sin, in death we return to our true form. “To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.”
- The Firmament could not be blessed (instead of “it was good” God said “it was so,”
- God said to the Earth “yield” and to the water “bring forth” because God speaks to the potential of a thing and commands that which holds it to turn it loose.
- The Devil fights us from air, from the firmament and on earth, by attacking our potential, but we defend ourselves from where we are. God asks us to act from our potential. Where we can be. Where we will be when our potential is loosed.
- “With every great power in the earth, it also has a great sound.” Anything with power is also loud. Sound precedes manifestation.
- In church we want to see something before we praise, but we should SHOUT to see something happen. If you don’t like the way your life is heading, change the direction of your voice.
- In a movie, without sound we are not able to predict the future…with scary music we can predict death, destruction, defeat, and with happy music the opposite. Sound precedes manifestation. To be blessed we must make a blessed sound. Faith is not by sight.
- Get Satan out of Hell…Hell is reserved for him but he resides in the firmament (2)
- Earth is (3) Firmament is (2) Heaven is (1)
- All needs have been supplemented but in heaven. It is not faith that creates fulfillment, but faith that moves the invisible to visible. If you need it in (3) He will release it in (1).
- So why do some prayers go “unanswered”
- (See Mark 11:24 24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.)
- The moment you asked for it, God gave it to you. If you have not received it, it is caught in (2).
- Change your voice, SHOUT at the enemy so that your potential be let loose. If you are poor, ask God for wealth, and He will give it to you, SHOUT to satan that your blessing not be held up in the firmament.
- Do not yell at God, do not be angry at God, SHOUT at the enemy. Change the direction of your voice to change the direction of your life.