Here are a few of my lessons learned from the weekend, note: I will vent this last time via this post and then I’m burying the situation-it happened, its over. Moving on:
- Never fly American Airlines
- Always fly Delta
- Miami airport sucks, especially if you’re a vegetarian-double especially if you’re a vegetarian that doesn’t eat junk food.
- Being considerate is top 3 things of importance in my world.
- You don’t “have” to do anything.
- Grandmothers know everything…everything.
- People’s nasty attitudes have nothing to do with you, additionally-your good attitude has nothing to do with them; in both instances attitude is a reflection of internal motives.
- Nobody likes Burger King-especially vegetarians.
- Never attend a wedding alone.
- Spoiling kids=huge mistake.
- Everyone loves a complimentary happy hour.
- Pretzels are nasty.
- Miami is not my kind of city.
- Insecure people do a lot of strange things.
- Home is truly where the heart is.
- I have the greatest FRIENDS ever. Deeds included.