- for health: spiritual, mental, and emotional well-being
- for my mother who I grow more appreciative of daily
- for my sisters, and our relationship. I am so proud of them and love them so much, they are the light of my life.
- for my friends who have supported me so much this year, I would not even be in California if it were not for Brittany, Courtney, Tiffany, Jennie, Dominique, Krystle, Kelly, Artieka, Emma, Erica, and Jakora who helped me afford the move and transition. Thank you for giving me the strength to ask for help and letting me fall safely in the arms of my best friends.
- for the growing faith that I have in my Self
- for ever stranger that has ever taught me something
- for a school that supports my interests and people who support my education
- the water, and my proximity to it.
- growing confidence and self love
- sunsets that beg for reflection over my daily blessings
In Jesus name, Amen.